Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time wasted on Sarah

Today would have started with a walk but rain came so I was stuck in doors. This is not always good when I have the energy of an 8 year old and the attention span of one as well. No real work gets done only sporadic fanatic bursts of cleaning or organizing. So let me be honest, Facebook held my attention for longer than I am willing to admit and since most people are out doing things my friends have not had a lot to say today. However, after  a lot of digging for something slightly interesting I read a post or news lead about Sarah Palin that really got under my skin. 

See I try to not post anything about this spectacular wonderful bright goddess (it is opposite day) as to not add to her popularity. I think we should ignore her and maybe her 15 minutes of fame will expire. I tried but today, she said something so crazy and outlandish that I can't sit quietly by. I just pray that those of you who still cheer her on and hope that 2012 will be the year she is voted into office- that you people will finally realize she is a nincompoop deluxe! 

As an educator I must warn I am a bit protective of teachers and know how they sacrifice a fancy office, great salary and possibly their own sanity to educate our youth. So when Sarah Palin decided to comment on Wisconsin with such hypocritical ignorance I needed a platform to rant and therefor the blog you are now reading was started.

I know Mrs. Palin, won't read this but I have to ask what 'Sacrifice' is she willing to make? Was the athletic center in Wassail a sacrifice? Maybe so it does not offer free mud-baths while sipping on red-wine, anything less is surely a sacrifice!  Or maybe it was a sacrifice to put the center on property without a clear title, yeah that might be a sacrifice. Maybe that clothing allowance while running for VP was a sacrifice, I mean she should have been given Tim Gunn as a personal designer for the campaign. 

Yeah I take it back you have sacrificed much!  First and foremost, you sacrificed intelligence for aesthetic appeal and basically the short-term vote. I don't think you could be as dumb as you appear- but you obviously think to be successful you have to let your beauty outshine your wisdom. You my dear, have set back women some 50 years or more. I hate admitting you are an attractive woman but you are (of course your ignorance is making you less so).  However, where did you learn that beauty and brains can't go together?  Look at Tina Fey,  and there are many many more examples of beauty and brains that eludes you. 

Maybe I am wrong, maybe you really are  as dumb as you seem? I mean you seem to really not like teachers/educators did one give you a bad grade back in kinder? Did your science teacher insist that we should protect our environment? Why do you shy from intellect Sarah? Is it just not attainable?

Sarah today you have earned 5 out of 5 fist shakes!


Read: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/19/sarah-palin-wisconsin-protesters_n_825476.html

No comments:

Post a Comment